Health Networks, Department of Health WA Travel Grant
Health Networks on behalf of the Falls Prevention Health Network is providing Travel Grants for attendees at the 2019 GrassRoots Falls Festival to a total of $3300.
Who can apply for this Travel Grant?
All may apply who meet the criteria below but preference will be given to Aboriginal applicants living and working in rural/remote areas.
- Can demonstrate sustained interest or experience in the prevention, risk assessment and management of falls
- Has received approval from relevant manager (written proof submitted at time of application)
- Is able and willing to attend both days of the conference.
- Accepts to report back to a designated local group on key highlights/lessons learnt by 6 December 2019 (name of group and contact person will be supplied).
- Report information to be cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
What will the Travel Grant cover?
- Registration $420 (early bird)
- Travel costs $1400 (maximum)
To submit via email please download the pdf and submit to email@example.com
To submit online click below
Scholarships and Bursaries to support attendance at 2019 GrassRoots Falls Festival
Rural Health West Health Workforce Scholarships Program provides scholarships and bursaries to help health professionals in remote and rural Australia retain and enhance their skills, capacity and scope of practice. If you live and work in regional Western Australia you may be eligible for a scholarship to support your attendance at the 2019 GrassRoots Falls Festival. Applications for bursaries (under $5000) are available at any time. The following professions are eligible to apply:
- Medical practitioners
- Allied health professionals
- Aboriginal health practitioners
To find out more Click Here
Phone: 08 6389 4500